Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Stauffer in Minnesota Don Stauffer in Minnesota is offline

Default Boeing and metrcication question

On Sep 15, 2:19 pm, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

... I've seen a few RFQs from Boeing subs showing CAD drawings using the
traditional right-side-up cone indicating the orthographic projection to

be
for standard Imperial ft/inch/lb.

Has anybody seen any RFQs from Boeing calling for metric dimensioning?

If asked why I'm interested... I just can't see Boeing shifting to the SI
system when they lead the world in technology snip

Why would there be a reason for them to go through their whole history and
library of data from endless successes and failures in order to meet the
world myopic desire to metricate?