Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Camera IC ...

Anybody got any data on a VGT7616-2077 ? Particularly interested in pinouts.
It's used in a Burle video surveillance camera, so if anyone has any
schematics for any Burle cameras, it may appear on one of them. Can't give
the model unfortunately as, even though there is a model / serial number
plate on it, nothing has ever been printed or stamped on it ...

I have tried all the usual data sheet sources without success. There's a
couple of pages of good hits for it on Google, so it's a readily recognised
device, but half the sites are Chinese, and unreadable even after
translation, and the rest refer off to other sites for the data sheet, which
then don't actually have it. Not desperate, as it's for a 'project' rather
than a repair, but it sure would make working up the mods that I need to do
to the camera, a lot easier with some pinning data for this chip.

Thanks all

Arfa