Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Specs that are part English and part metric

My '70 Datsun Roadster has some bolts that are 6.5mmX28tpi. Took a while
to figure that one out.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Richard J Kinch wrote:

There's an odd thread, called the Leica thread, that is used on
photographic enlarger lenses. It is specified as 39mm in nominal diameter
but 26 tpi in pitch.

I'm wondering what other monstrous metric-English combinations are out
there?

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"