Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Help needed for transistor cross reference

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:03:47 -0700, Golf put finger
to keyboard and composed:

I am trying to locate an NPN transistor #2SD1835. I did an NTE cross
reference and no luck. I have other components I need to order and am
trying to keep from ordering from more than one supplier to avoid
additional shipping charges. I usually order from Mouser who always
has the NTE part. I tried searching Mouser using the transistor data I
have but got no results. Is this an oddball transistor, or is it a
familiar with a different component number? Thankyou for any help.

My vrt databook says ...

Si-N , S, lo-sat, 60V, 2A, 150MHz, 35/580ns, pinout BCE

So it looks like a switching transistor, with low VCEsat. These are
often used to drive the motors in RC cars.

The databook suggests 2SC3328 as a substitute.

- Franc Zabkar