Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default The real cost of runing a Prius

"geoff" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Especially when one can have a 3 Series for essentially the same
money.

But you have not costed the barbers bills for the bald head and
tattooists bills either.

Umm..... I have neither a bald head, nor any tattoos. What exactly
are you attempting to think about?

I can vouch for that - as you can for me. But I drive a 5 Series.

Doesn't everyone ?

Maxie, only plantpots and Chavs.

No wonder the Prius is so derided if dibble is the stereotype owner.

Funny how Drivel goes on about how quiet and green his Prius is, while
claiming also to have a noisy inefficient gas guzzling sports car too

Maxie, the sports car doesn't move much.

Same as the Prius then ...

Maxie, no. The Prius "zips" along!!!!!! Maxie, the world best car without a
doubt.