Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Productivity

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:06:15 -0500, flipper wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:36:48 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:10:22 -0500, flipper wrote:

If you are now going to claim that you know of differences then you
should not have started with "What in the f*** is the difference?."

And, of course, you continue to not answer the question.

So you're back to claiming you don't know, again?

What? The difference between an income tax and a sales tax?

I've explained it to you twice already, and you seem to be unable
or unwilling to grasp it.

I guess I lied about plonking you - I must have a latent masochistic
streak to keep trollfeeding you like this.

Thanks,
Rich