Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave Sacramento Dave is offline

Default I want a refund

I would contact a Lawyer. Wait and see who OJ gets to defend him for his
little Vegas problem, that's the one you want. He seems to know how to pick
them.

wrote in message
In 1998 I had the plumbing replaced in my house. Everything was
replaced at a cost of nearly 10 grand. Last summer the house was
destroyed by a tornado. I was able to salvage some of the furnishings
and personal stuff, but the house had to be demolished. After the
storm we put everything we were able to save in a storage shed. We
are finally moving into a new house in a different city. I just moved
all our stored items to our new house and am going thru all the stuff.

I just found the receipt for the plumbing work and started thinking
that they said this plumbing was guaranteed for 20 years. Well, that
was only 9 years ago, and the plumbing completely failed. I believe I
should get a refund for the full amount of the labor and materials.

If this was your situation, would you just contact the company, or
would you file a court case without contacting them?