Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default That damned Tool Farie stikes again

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:42:47 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:50:07 -0700, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message

Gunner wrote:

Michigan?

Hummm...I have a 1961 Indian motorcycle sitting in my Dads garage in
Grayling, that Id really like have sitting in my shop here in
California. Its possible I could get it down to the Troy/Detroit
area...

Perhaps we can help each other out?

I don't want to get your hopes up. That was a tongue-in-cheek
response.

Grayling, Mi is whopping 32 miles from me.

If the company ever sends me for training in California, I'll drop you
line.

Wes

Since I'm only a few hours away, If you go to CA to visit Gunner, I'll go
with you. We could drink all his Mountain Dew and play with his toys for
few days. I'd look forward to lessons in .45 calliber. I wonder how
long
it would take to be asked to leave.

Sounds like fun. You could pick me up on your way past TX.

GREAT IDEA!!! Let's ALL go to Gunner's for a few weeks! Throw another
shrimp on the barby.

Ill just have to butcher another beef. Who wants to run the
chainsaw? Works great for quartering up a cow.

Rubber suits are for sissies.

But with you guys..Ill have to draw straws to see who gets to head
shoot it...or lay out in the pasture with the 4570 and do it the
indian way.

Gunner

You mean from the side of the road, with a million candlepower jacklight?

Or there is a different way used down there?

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Nah..not for cows. They are stupid and stand up in the middle of the
field during the daylight.

Drop one, chain up the hind legs to the backhoe or truck crane, and
butcher it up with a chainsaw. Fast and easy, particularly if its
someone elses cow.

The new cordless saws make it even simpler and quiter.

A couple thousand mexicans every year cant be wrong

Gunner