Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default dead wasp nest and the lingering stench of death!

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Andy Champ" wrote
I let one be until the neighbours complained that the flightline into the
woods tended to go into the baby's bedroom window...

There are too many things wrong with that claim ...

My grammar? or the facts?

The nest was built under the eaves of the house, on the outside, on the
sloping part of the gable end, on the side nearest the local woods.

Between us and the woods is another house. The owners of that house had
a baby (she's a bit bigger now!) and the baby's room faced our house.

They had a lot of trouble with wasps flying in through the open window,
when they didn't get it right on their way to hunt in the woods.

Does that make it clear?

Andy