Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Any lawyers on the list?

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
.. .
Harold & Susan Vordos writes:

I'm going
to make their life as uncomfortable as I possibly can by asking people
that frequent eBay to boycott them. I'm going to hit them exactly
when it hurts, when they offer their next lot of live auctions. It
will be impossible for buyers to miss or ignore, and it will cost less
than $5 to pull off.

Very bad idea. This can do you no possible good, and invites great harm.
Only very bad judgment, or neurosis, could account for such action.

That would be me! Neurosis. I don't seem to be able to come to terms
with thieves, liars and other vermin. What are they going to do to me, stop
me from using eBay? Wow! Now there's a loss. What ever would I do?
Where else can I go to get screwed out of hard earned money? I gather you
feel that losing my "rights" to following eBay is worth a great deal to me.
Certainly more important than the $1240 dollars my wife is out. Did I
mention we live on SS? Did I mention that amount of money represents
1/12th of our income? Maybe to you a thousand dollar screwing is
insignificant. To us, it's a different matter. We worked for our money,
Richard, it was not a gift to us. Did I mention that I was never
unemployed one day of my life once I started working after high school? Did
I mention I have never drawn so much as one thin dime of unemployment pay?
Did I mention that I worked 60 hour weeks routinely, because that's what
honest people do that want to get ahead and don't have an education from
which they can leverage their income. I'm at a loss to understand why you
feel it's better forgotten.

No possible good? If I can prevent even one person from paying too much
for a piece of junk from these people, please tell me how it can do no
possible good? My intention is to cause great harm. To their dishonest
business. If they think they can skin us and escape unscathed, I'll see to
it that it costs them as much as possible. I can do that by telling the
truth. They can't prosecute me for telling the truth, no matter how much it
harms their business, and that's exactly what I intend to do. It's not a
good idea to get crosswise with people like me, and I doubt I'm alone.

There is a very decent man that lurks on the list that is an attorney, and
he is advising me. I believe I'd be inclined to follow his
recommendations at this point. Out of respect for his choice to remain
anonymous, I shall not disclose his name,. but he knows who he is. He
informed me that he never posts, prefers to not get into ****ing contests
with idiots. Smart man!

Harold