Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Measure without tape measure.

On 14 Sep, 09:31, (J T) wrote:
Thu, Sep 13, 2007, 10:22pm (Edwin Pawlowski) did post
thusly:
I said:
6.bay.webtv.net...
He said:
3. Replace burnout lights on a vehicle.
That may be one of the toughest on any list, the way cars are designed
today. Depending on the light, it may take an hour or more to remove all
the panels and covers to get to the bulb.

When I wrote that I was thinking of head lights, tail lights, etc. -
amazing how many people can't even do that. When dash lights burn out,
that's one reason flashllights were invented - I believe manufactures
may purposely make those so hard to change so you'll want to buy a new
vehicle..

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

JT clarified: "When I wrote that I was thinking of head lights, tail
lights, etc"

Sorry, but on many cars, headlights and tails lights can be just as
difficult to replace as a dashboard lights. Tail lights can be
especially difficult in vehicles without trunks - SUVs, vans, etc. In
many cases, gone are the days of unscrewing the assembly from the
vehicle and removing the bulb. Now, interior panels and trim may have
to be removed to get to the bulb.