Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Productivity

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
Joerg wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
flipper wrote:

If you want some really strange looks, try ordering iced tea in
England.

If you want some really strange tastes, try ordering coffee in
England.

Or dinner.

I've had excellent food in Oxford. It was Italian, perpared by
Italians. A little place on the Southern Parade, which is north of the
Northern Parade.

All the Italian restaurants I can think of are run by Italians. I don't think
I've come across a bad one. They care too much about their food to muck it up.

Some of the best food in the world in London- I've had Chinese,
Continental, French, Italian, Iranian etc. You just have to be
prepared to spend 2-3x what you would in most other cities.. so the
price in pounds will be similar numerically to the price in USD or CAD
elsewhere.

It does seem to be the case that you can get fed relatively inexpensively in the
USA but I have seen ppl post links to quite expensive US restaurant menus too.

There's a rather nice Italian just 3 minutes walk from me btw.
http://www.restaurants.co.uk/rest_includes/dx_rest.php/Verdi's-Trattoria/CndHcl4=

Graham