Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Garage Door Sizes ???

"benick" wrote in message
I'm having a garage built (28X32) and have been getting conflicting advice
on garage door size. I was going with the 9X7's but but after hearing from
my dad and a couple of friends with full size 4X4 pick-ups who have

replaced
mirrors more than once , I'm considering going to the 10X7 doors as they
wished they had. LOL... Would they (10X7) be that much more than 9X7's ?
Comments or advice???? Thanks

Oh , one more thing... There is always the possibility that my wife will

use
the truck as well...LOL...

I would go 9x8 minimum... 9 will only give you a couple inches to spare.
10x8 would be GREAT!