Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

In article ,
"Morris Dovey" wrote:

I maintain that a hunter is responsible for where his bullet/shot ends
up - absolutely and without exception. If the trajectory cannot be
known to be safe, the shot must not be fired. In my considered opinion
Cheney demonstrated his inclination to act irresponsibly at a very
fundamental level.

I not only would not hunt with the man - I would be loathe to allow
him to trade control of his shotgun for control of our nuclear
arsenal.

Sorry, Bush already gave Cheney control of all weapons of mass
destruction 5 months before 9/11.