Steve Miles

Default Remove concrete sealer from fresh concrete

I poured a concrete garage floor 7 days ago. My contractor told me to
seal it the next day, but neglected to tell me to get a product
designed for fresh concrete. I used Armor All Waterproofing Sealer 24
hours after the concrete was poured. The product says it contains
Petroleum Distillates. It's been 6 days now and (not surprisingly)
it's still wet.

I know I screwed up... but how badly? Did I damage the concrete? I'm
assuming I need to remove the sealer. What chemicals do I use? How
much will I need to remove the product from a 725 sq ft floor? Will
it be safe to wash the chemicals down my drain (which eventually
drains into a grassy field)?

Thanks for any advice!