Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tony Tony is offline

Default Bio-Fuels Bite the Dust

The only time Americans will get onboard with alternative energy is when
they have to hitch oxen to pull their oversized SUV's around, and they have
to use candles to light their homes, derived from their liposuctioned obese
fat asses.

Crude oil hit a record $80 per bbl today, with not even any major war/crisis
interupting oil flow. I can't wait till it goes over $200/bbl, and it costs
$10 per gallon for regular gas.

Americans dont want alternative energy (to much hassle, raises the price of
doritos), don't want windmills (spoils my view/noise/kills birds), don't
want nukes (too dangerous). They do want cheap energy from the all you can
eat buffet, and not in their backyard (NIMBY), while they use the atmosphere
as the CO2 dumping ground.

In the years to come, as we are on the downhill ride from peak oil & gas
production, reality is going to be a cruel surprise, and there will be so
much CO2 released that our planet will become Venusian.

"Gunner" wrote in message
news

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...rpc=23&sp=true