Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B*****y plumbers

George wrote:
wrote in message
You may not have been able to hack it. What makes you think you are
such an expert that you can comment on others' ability without a full
audit of their business?

Perhaps being ****ed at the end of each day driving being the most
tiring of the days work made me realise this is not worth the hassle
when I can aquire the same amount of money doing 2 larger jobs a day
rather than stupid little jobs like fixing a door back on its hinges
and leaking taps.

Don't talk to me about driving, before I started this I was a rep doing
40,000 miles a year +. Because of the population density I rarely drive
more than 5 miles to a job.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman