Mark Forkheim

Default Building full-auto weapon

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
.com...
I have an idea for a new kind of full-auto weapon that I have been seeing

in
my head for a long time. I'm no where near ready to start machining stuff
yet but I am wondering how to do legal research and developing of the

idea.
So, do I call the ATF and say: "Hey I want to build a machine gun."? At
what point does it become a problem? It looks like I'll only need a few
pounds of unobtainium and some disapearium. The idea eliminates one whole
operation and could increase cycle rate by as much as 30% while

diminishing
recoil. It might do better if I could suspend some of the laws of

physics.

Cool, the unobtanium should make for some friction free surfaces. Don't
worry about the ATF though, a good coating of disapearium should make the
gun virtually invisible, they'll never know you have it. As for suspending
the laws of physics, you'll have to visit your local "Q" entity for that ;')

Mark Forkheim