Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32529 Ignoramus32529 is offline

Default Bridgeport and location of VFD

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:30:34 -0500, Pete C. wrote:
Pete, thanks... I like the idea of mounting controls there... I do,
however, want to see the screen of the VFD, it is very informative.

The VFD doesn't have a removable control panel I take it?

That's right.

I've seen some where the control panel pops right off and can be
extended to a convenient location. If you want to be able to se the
display perhaps still mount it at the back, but up on a stalk facing
forward so you can see the display when you want, but still remote
the controls up front.

I think that that is what I will do. Thank you Pete.