Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seenso far ?

Gunner wrote:

Its not the Iranian people...its the fuctards that run their
government.

Germans are nice folks. Stick a Shicklegrubber at the top...and all
bets are off.

Unless the Iranians get the stones to remove the clerics and that evil
cocksucking dwarf from power...they are going to wind up like the
Germans did in 1945.

And you can take that to the bank.

It looks like its getting closer to that day:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida