Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:36:14 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

snip

Don't get grumpy, Gunner. I just know what's coming, and it could be a
beaut. If it were me I'd list all the citations from US v Emerson, 5th
Circuit Court of Appeals, and expect responses in November or so. g

Those are at hand..waiting in the wings. Think of them as claymores
for when the gomers human wave the wire...

Interesting and thought provoking pictures eh?

Yeah, they are. They look like print ads. Who produced them?

--
Ed Huntress