Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:41 +0100, Dave
wrote:

We do, whe just don't get 'British'.

'English', not British, was the language that your founding fathers
brought to your shore. Was it the Mayflower that was one of the
first
ships to land and populate that land?

It was you that chose to *******ise it, by ignoring the changes
that
we made to it over the years. Hence we talk the same language, but
do not understand each other

Dave

Lets see..as I recall..yall also broght slavery, small pox,
syphillis
and broken promises just to name a few...

Actually that was the Spanish that started all that. By the time the
British arrived small pox, syphilis, and broken promises were well
established. The slavery part the indigenous population had already
figured out on their own.

And you think thats a good thing?

Well..you did give my people "scalping" for which We are forever
grateful

And the Spanish put an end to that whole human sacrifice thing.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)