Artemia Salina

Default Building full-auto weapon

On Mon, 03 May 2004 20:59:34 -0700, Jon Anderson wrote:

Anyway, I recall seeing an article about a guy that had developed
a .22 rimfire that allegedly would rip off 3000 rounds/minute, feeding
cartridges via cloth belt. The whole firearm was housed in a large
heavily finned aluminum housing. Didn't much look like a weapon really.

I've seen photos of something similar. Can't remember what it was called,
"Stinger", "Zipper". Something like that. It was developed for use in prisons
to quell riots. It's unsettling to think of how many gov't agencies have
uses for machine guns.