Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:20:03 GMT, raden wrote:

If you want to rebut by pointing out that there is no tyranny, then I
give you my very happiest smiley. :-)

One of our political comedians offered three thousand pounds ( the
proceeds from an article he wrote) to anyone who killed George Bush, and
as a true patriot, you should all be leaping at the chance

--
geoff

If someone offered 3 pence and a imperial gallon of Stout for your
demise...Id be hunting a hole if I were you.

Gunner