Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:37:34 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

pony tail as a teenager, but am back to above-the collar now. The
current buzz-cut fad, presumably war-inspired, leaves me cold.

Doubt that it really has anything to do with war. Circle goes
around--when I was a little kid buzz cuts and crew cuts were popular.
When I was a bit older styles got longer (I remember when the Beatles,
as they appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show, had scandalously long hair)
and longer and longer and then shorter and shorter and shorter and now
we're back to buzz cuts. In another 30 years or so it will be long
again.

****..when I went to war..I wore a mohawk most of the time.

Gunner