Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Sep 12, 9:16 pm, (Jerome Meekings)
wrote:

4) killing or injuring someone at a distance is so easy,

I do not know you, but I assure you that killing another human being,
either takes a 'flash' decision, or a calculated one.
If I need to keep the supply lines open to my brothers in the field,
I'd take out the opposition with a .50 caliber.
Even from 2000 yards. No need to be close-up and personal.

If I need to rid the neighbourhood from a low-life who raped my ( or
anybody's) 14-year-old daughter...I'd prefer to use my bare hands. I
wouldn't want a weapon. I'd want his last view of the world to be my
smile.

Killing is either strategic, or personal.