Nick Hull

Default Any lawyers on the list?

In article ,
Richard J Kinch wrote:

I am not a lawyer, but I have hired plenty of them and I can tell you what
the best advice on this would be. A $1200 case is far too small for actual
litigation, and certainly not in a distant state. A "love letter" from
your lawyer might work, but not likely. Small claims might work but it is
too far away and it will cost you more in stomach lining than you will
recover. You can earn new money faster than you can recover this lost
money. So you have to write this off and get on with your life.

All very true. Have you tried Judge Judy, she can handle up to $5000
and the case might make good TV.

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/