Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Sep 12, 1:21 am, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

My _preferred_ weapons are keyboard and ballot.

I so wish I had a ballot.
That said, it does not render my views and my ability to express them
as impotent.
It's that 'forest-from-the-trees' thing, Morris.

I peek over the fence and worry myself sick.

A lot of my peers were on loan to Iran to build their electrical
networks. They made a lot of friends. So many Iranians we'd love to
have as neighbours. What's with the war drums?

Won't you add impeachement to you arsenal of keyboard and ballot?

respectfully,