Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default B*****y plumbers

On 2007-09-12 14:30:00 +0100, "Graham." said:

).

I recently stayed in a B&B where the bath had been replaced
and a single row of non matching tiles had been stuck
above the bath on top of the old tiles. It looked b****y
stupid!

And another thing...
...When you get a tiny square shower cubical why don't
they fit the shower head at or near one of the rear corners
instead of the middle of the back wall.

And why we are at it, why is the toilet paper holder in
the most inaccessible place.

At least they don't "chain" the TV remote to the bed-head
anymore. I haven't seen that done for a while.
It used to be quite common even in quite posh hotels.

Try Formule 1 in France.

These have the TV remote in a plastic box and you operate the buttons
through holes.

Fortunately Accor has some better brands where this isn't the case.

Unfortunately I stay in far too many hotels to describe any of them as
"posh". It's more a case of which are the least bad.