Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:54:19 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:
snip
Oh, I doubt that. Is there some historical support for that, say, in the
first years after our independence? There sure were plenty of armed
citizens
around.

snip
While this depends on definitions, while there were indeed plenty
of armed citizens in the first few years of the Republic, there
was an almost total lack of politicians and functionaries as they
had all decided to move back to England (either before or after
the tar and feathers). Over time, we grew our own, until we are
again overrun.

....sigh... George, I can't wait until you write your book. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress