Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
willshak willshak is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseenso far ?

on 9/12/2007 4:49 PM Michael A. Terrell said the following:
willshak wrote:

Bring on more insults.

Why? Can't you afford a mirror?

I have a few of them.
I also have a DD214. Sorry about your injury. I was fortunate to have
served between the Korean and Viet Nam wars.
I also have a certificate honoring my 38 years of municipal service,
which service required that I enforce the criminal and traffic laws of
New York State and carry a gun when on duty.
I also own 5 handguns and two rifles.
I also was once a member of the NRA.
Surprised?

--