Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

Nancy Young wrote:

Yikes. Over this past weekend some guy was killed when his
shirt became entangled with a stump grinder being operated by
some tree company. No word on why the homeowner was
hanging around so close to the activity that he could get his
shirt caught.

nancy

Yet no one demands they outlaw shirts. Its sad, really.

Of course, if they outlaw shirts, only outlaws will own shirts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida