Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seenso far ?

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:20:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:32:19 GMT, raden wrote:

Short hair, no rings, no necklaces, no body metal, no ties, no
wris****ches and I have all my fingers left

Four beers for the carpenters .. as the germans say

Free men own guns

And dead people are the result

Dead bad people for the most part.

You seem to think this is a bad thing?

Gunner

He doesn't think, he just parrots the anti Second Amendment cult.

I wonder what his response will be if we bring up doctors, motor
vehicles, food and power tools, not to mention ladders....brrrrrrrrr!

Gunner

And distract him from the 24/7/365.25 Monty Python marathon on his
TV? Do you think he'd even notice?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell