Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson Colin Wilson is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Funny thing, disregarding sports and target practice, most of my ammo
expended was for other purposes than killing. Probably have used a gun
as a drill more often than to kill something

Sounds like you're even more of a botcher at DIY than me, and that
takes some doing !

PS: how the hell did this end up in so many groups ? - i'm restricting
any further replies from myself to uk.d-i-y