Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Snell Pete Snell is offline

Default Bio-Fuels Bite the Dust

What is it with people? Whenever alternative power solutions are
presented or tested, there is always a Chicken Little faction that has
to point out that it isn't perfect and we have to look elsewhere or
disaster looms. It seems that 'someone' thinks that there is a solution
out there that is universal, safe as apple pie, and could be implemented
perfectly on a week's notice. Until people change their perception of
what actually works, and how it should work, we're gonna be stuck with
what we have. Bio-fuels make good sense for certain sectors and
countries, but obviously not all. Wind power makes sense for on-the-spot
power generation, but not much as a central power source. Etc, etc.

Pete
--
Pete Snell
Department of Physics

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence
over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
Richard Feynman.(1918-1988)
Personal Observations on the Reliability of the (Space) Shuttle.
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See
http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----