Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:24:45 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
raden wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

In the UK if we had the right to carry a gun and be immune to defending
ourselves against a mugger with a knife, or a burglar in the house,
then I am all for it.

Do you understand nurfink?

I understant that you're aren't qualified to own a gun, in your nanny
state.

One of the more sensible laws we have

True. Here in the US we dont let the mentally ill own firearms
either. Pity your nation is filled with such.

Gunner