Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Timer?

Intermatic Digital Timer, model DT17. 15A capacity. You can set it for
dozens of On/Off cycles per 24hr period. Any duration. Excellent unit.
Cheap.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

SteveB wrote:

Where would I look for a timer that would turn on an AC circuit for a short
time. Slightly different than the outdoor light timers, for I would like to
turn if on for small amounts of time, say five minutes every two hours.

Steve

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"