Posted to rec.woodworking
Owen Lawrence Owen Lawrence is offline

Default Nervous abourt glue-up

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message
Owen Lawrence wrote:
I'd actually like to build a drum sander someday. I dream, anyway. Just
knowing that I can do something is often enough. I only follow
through on a tiny portion of my dreams, but they're all satisfying. Every
Sunday I make pizza for supper. This week it was two pizzas
and it fed our visitors. I could buy pizza that tastes better than
mine, and have it delivered to my door in a third the time it takes
me to make mine, and not much more cost. Yet I make it anyway, week
after week. I don't know why, but I just do, and I enjoy it every
time.
- Owen -

Obviously if your Pizza doesn't quite measure upG....you need to make a
wood Pizza paddle......A good pizza stone, tile or brick in a very hot
oven will help as well....Rod

It's been on the list for years. It'll happen eventually. (I've already
got and use the stone. The brick oven will have to wait until I move to
property with more room. It will have more room because I will build it
that way. Out of my own trees.)

- Owen -