Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

In message , willshak
writes
on 9/11/2007 1:28 AM John B said the following:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"willshak" wrote in message
My hair has been cut so that it is no more than 1/2" long.

Mine has not been that long in a couple of years now. 1/6" on the
sides, uh, even less on top. Eliminates a lot of problems and is
easy to style in the morning.

G'day Ed,
I'm in your camp. I call it a 6 month hair cut
In Oz they are commonly called a Crew Cut.

regards
John

Here in the US it is called a crew cut too. Back in the 50's there was
a singin8 group called "The Crew Cuts"

We used to call it a "bog brush" at school

--
geoff