Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Notice about Peter Grey

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:33:59 -0000, Vicki Grey
wrote:

Hi Everyone - This is Peter Grey's wife, he posted here regularly and
talked to me about this newsgroup frequently. Unfortunately Peter
passed away last Thursday after battling cancer for the past eighteen
months. It was a long and arduous fight and we was incredibly strong
throughout. I wanted to pass this along because he enjoyed the
discussions on this newsgroup so much. Forgive me if I've violated any
newsgroup rules - this is the first time I've ever posted to a group
in my life. The Memorial Service will be held this Saturday, 9/15 at
The Century Club in San Francisco, at 2pm, for anyone interested, and
we're asking for donations instead of flowers to go to The Grey Family
Fund at The San Francisco School, 300 Gaven St, SF, CA 94134. Email
me with questions. BTW - we have a 12 year old Peter had begun to
teach welding to and a garage/machine shop he inherits that eventually
I'll need to find an instructor for him to be able to use.

Hey Mrs. Grey,

My condolences to yourself, your son, and family and friends. Peter
was surely one of the "good guys" on this newsgroup.

Keep your spirits up, and if it will do any good, I'm sure anyone here
on this group would be pleased to have your son make any "machining"
questions through yourself. I bet nothing would make Peter prouder
than his lad following in his hobby footsteps.

Again, my sympathies. I will make a small donation in Peter's memory
to the San Francisco School.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.