Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Bathroom fans

In article ,
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:

Big_Jake wrote:
Fantech makes ones like that. I am using one on an addition that I am
doing on my house. I think it was $165 with the fan (remote) and a
housing that has a grill with a light.

You really can't even hear it run.

For the life of me, I can't understand why anybody would consider that a
desirable feature. Personally, I believe every bathroom should come equipped
with a fan with a bad bearing.

When you have to use a friend's bathroom, do you want your friends to hear
every
little squeak that comes out of there?

I'm with you there, especially if the house is small and the bathroom is
adjacent to the living room or whatever. And public bathrooms should be
required to have muzak going.