Posted to alt.home.repair
franz frippl franz frippl is offline

Default Bathroom fans

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:27:54 -0700, hobbes wrote:

On Sep 11, 6:23 am, franz frippl wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:50:13 -0700, bigjcw1023 wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:40 pm, franz frippl wrote:
Nutone, Broan or Panasonic bath fans seem to be what's available locally.
Looking for a very, very quiet fan.

Any recommendations?

Any other brands to consider?

Thanks.

I bought a Panasonic bath fan and it is EXTREMELY quiet! But then
what else would you expect from the fine brand of Panasonic. Got mine
online for 75$. I forget the site, but look around online. When you
figure out the size you need you can google it, get the model, google
the model number and find some real bargains!

Thanks for the tip about Panasonic. I have been leaning toward this
brand. Looked at Fantech with their remote fan. If only I could use it,
however. I have a small building without an attic or crawlspace to
install it. Will pursue the Panasonic. Thanks, again.

Hi,

We have Panasonic and we like them very much. Avoid like the plague
NuTone. Just listen to one at Home Depot it sounds like JFK 260 East.

Best, Mike.

I know what you mean. I'm leaning toward Panasonic WhisperGreen series.