Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Project page?

Oops! Sorry. I posted this first under the wrong heading.

Just a quick yes or no question here folks. This being bulb planting season
and wanting a garden dibber (no I do not know where last year's dibber went)
I turned one. Being the comfort loving person that I am, I put an oval
handle on it because I like the feel. With the interest there seems to be in
offset turning on the group these days, is it worth the time to folks for me
to do a video/picture page of a garden dibber with an oval handle?
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate