Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Notice about Peter Grey

Vicki Grey wrote:

Hi Everyone - This is Peter Grey's wife, he posted here regularly and
talked to me about this newsgroup frequently. Unfortunately Peter
passed away last Thursday after battling cancer for the past eighteen
months.

I'm sorry for you and your sons loss.

[snip]

BTW - we have a 12 year old Peter had begun to
teach welding to and a garage/machine shop he inherits that eventually
I'll need to find an instructor for him to be able to use.

It might be helpful to post your general location to the list to see if
someone is nearby to act as a mentor should your son want to continue in
Peter's interests.

You have my deepest sympathies, the loss of a loved one is never easy.

Wes