Posted to rec.woodworking
sewlittletime sewlittletime is offline

Default Purple hat scrapbag set, who will share? TIA - PH-SEWBAG01-HUS.rar (0/1)

RH: when I split to less that 10,000 lines per post I end up with 101
posts for this particular file....I will flood the group and then be
liked even less by you

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:40:39 +0930, rH
wrote:

saw sewlittletime
, Bless us ALL with:
here you are!
-SLT

Here we go again :-/
SLT, your posting technique is just not going to work for everyone.
I attach the tutorial for setting post split size in early versions of Agent - the
version recommended for this NG. How you get these screens in
I have no idea and no need to find out. There are better(?) Usenet
tools available.
When you set your split fro less than 10000 lines _everyone_ will be
able to retrieve the files.

rH