Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Pinging Bruce for Clarification

To send the replies to your home computer, you could copy & paste the
contents of the replies to a text document, while viewing the Google RCM
group on any machine, then save the text file and attach it to an email,
then send it to your email address and access it from home.

I just looked at some Goog RCM messages, and they have a Forward link at the
bottom of each message, but it only works if you're signed in as a
registered Goog member/subscriber.

This is yet another reason to have a couple of unimportant free Yahoo email
addresses. Then you can join/subscribe to something useless like Goog Groups
with a Yahoo email address as your username, and not have your ISP email
address used at numerous places, attracting spam and nasties.
Then, with a Goog username, you can forward those Goog Group RCM
messages/replies from Goog Groups to your Yahoo email account (which you can
access from anywhere), or to your other email account.

There are lots of worthwhile websites that offer access to good information,
which require registration of users, so having some Yahoo email addresses
will also likely come in handy later on.

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling)" wrote in message
Sorry everyone....
for some unknown reason... I didn't get the original post or the
original responses. I know they made it through, cause I saw them on
the Google newsgroups at work (but I'm not set up to post there). I
didn't get them at home, but I did get the posts under the header
Wondering how I can get Google to "send" the original headers and
posts to my home computer.... any help here???
Thanks.
Ken.