Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Notice about Peter Grey

Vicki Grey wrote:

Hi Everyone - This is Peter Grey's wife, he posted here regularly and
talked to me about this newsgroup frequently. Unfortunately Peter
passed away last Thursday after battling cancer for the past eighteen
months. It was a long and arduous fight and we was incredibly strong
throughout. I wanted to pass this along because he enjoyed the
discussions on this newsgroup so much. Forgive me if I've violated any
newsgroup rules - this is the first time I've ever posted to a group
in my life. The Memorial Service will be held this Saturday, 9/15 at
The Century Club in San Francisco, at 2pm, for anyone interested, and
we're asking for donations instead of flowers to go to The Grey Family
Fund at The San Francisco School, 300 Gaven St, SF, CA 94134. Email
me with questions. BTW - we have a 12 year old Peter had begun to
teach welding to and a garage/machine shop he inherits that eventually
I'll need to find an instructor for him to be able to use.

Vicki, I haven't been on rec.crafts.metalworking for very long, but
you have my condolences and prayers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell