Tom Gardner

Default Building full-auto weapon

It
is real easy to delude yourself into thinking that you have an idea that

is
worth millions. There are lots of people out there making millions off
inventors with an idea. Not as many inventors are making money off their

ideas
though.
DL

I don't delude myself!!! I have a million ideas that are worth a dollar!!!
Usually I get an idea and find the right expert that blows it apart. I do
have some patents that in a few hundred years will make me wealthy. It's
usually brain-candy and just keeps my mind working. My best claim to
mechanical fame is reproducing the processes of a $250K machine for less
than $2K but it took 20 years to dream it up. That machine is just starting
to be built and should be done in a couple of months.