Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
James[_8_] James[_8_] is offline

Default Reverse Polarity

DPDT switch with center off. Easy
"Bill" wrote in message news:A%1Fi.420$1n1.105@trnddc02...
Anyone know of a way to reverse polarity (9 to 12V DC) each time the
power
is removed? In this gadget I have there is a small 12V supply. When I turn
the gadget off and then turn it back on, I wish to have the 12V reverse
polarities. For another example, I have a black box with 2 posts, the top
post is +12v and the bottom post is 0v. I turn the power off and the next
time I turn the power on, I would like the top post to be 0v & the bottom
post to be +12v. Is there like a simple flip flop chip or ?? than can
accomplish this task? All comments most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bill