Gunner

Default Grinding wheels for HSS

On 3 May 2004 19:43:16 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Hold on there. You're not allowed to use Orwell's quote because
it's obviously a reference to England, and non-applicable to US
constitutional law. All this 'flat' and 'labour' stuff is
*right* out. Please be so kind as to confine your OT RTKABA
stuff along a straight-arrow red, white, and blue trajectory
if you please.

Orwell's fame notwithstanding, of course.

Jim

Why? Before the Brits were neutered at birth, they used to be quite a
firearms owning lot. Its in the blood, given the rather large number
of Brit Ex-pats that I know here in the States that own quite a large
number of firearms.

Seems that the Crown was a bit worried about the Bolseviks gaining
favor in England and tossing them out on their asses, so they started
removing the guns from the commoners. Shrug..a lesson to the rest of
us about the dangers of being a subject, rather than a citizen.

Gunner